Shower and Tub Enclosures
Showers and tubs are key elements of the bathroom. They can direct light to enhance the visual appeal of
the entire room, adding beauty that leads to happy owners and higher resale values. Our shower and tub enclosures
are custom fit to your bathroom to provide pragmatic yet eloquent structures that you will always cherish.
Standard shower doors from Franklin Glass are custom manufactured products of Alumax®. These shower
and tub enclosures use anodized aluminum framing and tempered safety glass to keep your shower a sturdy, safe structure.
The glass ranges from 3/16" to 3/8" in thickness, and the finishes come in a wide variety of colors. For more
information go to:
Other Specialty Products
- Clear, heat resistant glass that can withstand temperatures up to 500° F
- Used for shelving, tabletops, doors, auto door glass, etc.
- If ever broken, the fully tempered
glass offers a reduced likelihood of injury by fracturing into small, harmless fragments
- Available in 1/8”, 3/16”,
1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, & 3/4”
- Consisting of two pieces of glass bonded together with a plastic interlayer, laminated glass is often referred to
as “safety glass”. If ever broken, the plastic interlayer keeps fractured glass from shattering
to the floor and becoming a hazard.
Glass & Fire-Rated Wire Glass
- Used for enhanced safety and security
- Fire-rated wire glass can withstand temperatures up to 1600° F
& Glass Clad Polycarbonates
- Provide high levels of ballistic
- Lexan®, along with similar polycarbonates, has extremely high impact ratings,
transparent thermoplastics for burglar-resistant glazing, impact shields, electronic housings, and machine guards
- Contact us and we will create a custom product that addresses your specific needs
Acrylic & Plexiglas®
- Visually appealing
Glass Types, Art Glass, & Samples
While styles are subject to change, here are our most popular:
German New Antique, Mouth Blown Antique, Glacier, Clear Water,
Seedy, Reeded, Thin Reeded, Glue Chip, Aquatex,
Art Hammered, Pattern 62, Gray, Bronze